VOCÊ ACHA MACAIBA UMA CIDADE SEGURA?

domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

A TODOS OS VISITANTES ESTRANGEIROS QUE ME VISITAM!

ALL VISITORS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES TO VISIT ME, WHAT ARE admired, A HUG AND THANK YOU! ALWAYS COME BACK

Palm, macaw

''My land has palm where the thrush sings''
Macaw palm, palm and sorrow, pain and flowers and palm love.
Macaíba has history, story telling, a story of romance, war and love was in the midst of palm trees that started it all.
Among kings and queens emerged macaw is in the midst of poets and poet today I am a storyteller, that history forgotten is that much saved, macaw is the city, there is much work to count.
A slave and a princess, a romance unfair, impossible and even deadly, one day the slave was found dead the girl killed herself in despair soon after the discovery of the girl's father then, marks will be reflected in their share.
Palm history is everywhere in the streets and alleys where you can find the story in macaw palm can be found there. Palm loves, loves flowers, macaw palm, palm love.




YOU ALL TO VISIT ME A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY, KNOWING THAT LOVE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SHOWN THE DAY OR DEMONSTRATE, LOVE IS AMODE, TIME AND OUT OF TIME, dating and falls in love!

OS messenger

I wrote a letter to my love, the wind was the messenger, the weather led him, waited to answer that with time she came in the form of rain, the splash on my face, covering the tears from my face were to roll, receiving the response, which in time came without delay.

I sent a question, the waters of a river led, the answer came in the form of an earthquake that rocked my love, constant and insistent, that even with the concussion was not discouraged.

I sent a message, hummingbird she took it, the answer came in a pink, not blossomed my love, I insisted, and insisted the dream do not forget, that struggle is for love will not die.

A phrase I sent in the same way I got the running time has brought, the wind helped the rain wetting the path, sliding quickly arrived, the river murmuring, complaining the hummingbird, the earthquake shook all the waves.

They were all unable to understand why the same way again, my love was gone and not a word more, my love sent.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário